GREENDALE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN RULES (LEVEL 3)
Greendale Golf Club will be open for members and green fee players from 8.30 am on Tuesday 28th April. All players MUST book a tee time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your tee time will be confirmed within a reasonable time frame. Green fees must be paid either by direct debit to our bank account number which is available at the course, or have the correct money as no change will be given and Eftpos will not be able to be used. Green fees are $20 for 18 holes and $15 for 9 holes. Our course is in excellent condition and all players are very welcome to enjoy it.
Conditions for playing golf at Greendale under Covid-19 at Level 3
- Everyone must make a booking for a tee time by email email@example.com. Your request will be acknowledged within a reasonable time frame and tee time confirmed
- Players must arrive at their booked time and be ready to play golf and leave immediately after play
- All persons entering the course must supply their details for a contact tracing form as soon as they enter the premises. Details will be kept confidential unless required by the Health Department
- Play is only possible for those playing alone or playing with others within their bubble. DO NOT arrange to meet anyone else to play.
- Players over 70 must use their discretion as to whether or not they wish to play and if they do so must take extra measures to protect themselves
- The clubhouse will be closed
- There will be no toilets available for use
- Score cards will not be used and no cards are being accepted for handicapping under Level 3
- Players must maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between themselves and other players on the course who are not in their bubble
- There will be no flag sticks or rakes in the bunkers
- There is to be no sharing of equipment. Golf carts may only be used by people inside the same bubble. Golf carts must be sterilised after use.
- All persons entering the Greendale Golf Course must read the operating guidance instructions